Today Zach dressed himself in head to toe green! "There was no way he was getting pinched!!!" Well when he came home from school, he told me "he got pinched by a girl, so he chased her and pinched her 10 times back!" I was just thinking I am so glad the whole pinching thing dies after elementary! Could you imagine going grocery shopping, having all these strange people pinching you! (yuck!) I bet creepy guys would pinch you even if you wearing green, just to get pinched 10 times back!
Colton also wore his green today. Although his green army pants were dirty, so he couldn't be quite as festive as Zach!
As for Sawyer - He was still in his Jammie's (they were not green) when I picked up the kindergartners. He almost got pinched in car pool, but was saved by the green snot running out of his nose!
Happy St. Patrick's Day

4 comments:
Too Funny! My girls were really sad that they were off track, for this festive occasion! Nothing like pinching people at recess!
We left the house and realized that our entire family was in blue and grey! That could have been scary if we had been near any 10 year olds.
Isn't it funny how we all celebrate St. Patrick's Day even though most of us aren't even Irish?
HAHA does that remind you of me?? well now i dont think i should get all that stuff about when i was in kindergarten since you boys did that same thing! luv ya
Post a Comment