Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sound Asleep

Everyone knows that having a toddler in your bed means NO sleep!!! Bryson is at that age where he continuously is getting into bed with us. After many sleepless nights of waking up and putting him back in his own bed, we finally told him
"That if he wakes up he has to go sleep with Zachary!"
( Zach was not very happy about this!) We told Zach " It was pay back for when he used to get in bed with us when he was little!" I went in to there room this morning to get them up for school and this is what I found!!! Can I just say "Poor Zach" and I'm sure glad I got a good nights sleep last night!!!!

4 comments:

Jennybug said...

Too Funny, I shared our bed with sick little Nicole last night. I am soooo glad that this is not an ongoing occurrence. I remember one night when Nicole was about 3 I heard the TV on. I went down stairs and Nicole was watching Barney, her big sister Kendra had started the video for her at 3:00 am. Kendra was asleep on the couch and Nicole was enjoying Barney.

Rebecca said...

Bryson is soooooooooooooo cute! I hear you about the toddler in the bed thing. Why can one so small take up so much room???? Haven't figured that one out yet. Sure do love ya, Aunt Rebecca

Kathy said...

Karen how come I have such cute grandsons.I remember when mike was little and he came in my room in the middle of the night and threw up on top of me. Somethings you never forget. Love ya Mom hang in there as sick kids are no fun !!!

Carson said...

Look how cute those sleeping boys are!