Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We are Siamese if you don't please...

Sawyer can now push the chairs over...so he can climb up onto the counters...
Can you say T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Bryson sometimes plays the roll of the little Mother and says
"NO, NO" more than me!
I guess this time he joined in on the fun...

Sawyer and Bryson remind me of the Siamese cats on Lady and the Tramp... Climbing everywhere and getting into trouble!!!

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Little boys are much better than cats... they are cuter and don't get hair in all of the food.

Karen said...

Yeah, that is true!!!

Rebecca said...

Give me little boys over cats any day. Yeah they both smell...but the boy smell is much better than the cat smell...trust me!!!!!

Jennybug said...

You should teach those little boys how to clean off the counter!

Karen said...

Yeah, I guess the boy smell is better than the cat smell... Yuck! As for cleaning off the counters this used to be my safe place... that NOBODY could get to, NOt anymore... I guess I better get cleaning!!!

Heather M said...

This blogging is so much fun!!Thanks for all you do for me! I feel really lucky and blessed to have you as my friend and neighbor. You're awesome!!! Hey would you be free to go dumpster diving tonight at let's say... between 2:00 and 3:00 am?

Karen said...

hey Heather, your not supposed to tell anyone about that!!! Especially all my family.. now they'll never eat my food!!!

Jennybug said...

Let me know what dumpsters you are going to, I would love to have Jake hide in there, and give you a good scare!

Karen said...

We are keeping the whole dumpster thing to ourselves!!!!