Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One Hour

I have slacked off all day and really haven't done much of anything! So I read Jenny's post from yesterday and if you stay focused you really can get a lot done! So I am going to bust it and see how much I can get done before Ben comes home from work (then he'll think I worked really hard all day long!) {I sure hope he doesn't read this and learn my secret} I'll let you know what I did!!!

One word: Spotless
I went upstairs and Colton asked me to play DS, well I told him I couldn't because I was in contest on the computer to see if I could clean my house up in 1 hour.
That's all I had to say [contest] and Colton was all over it!!! He for sure wanted to beat the other Mom's cleaning!!!
(he is so competitive)
Zachary on the other hand had a million questions... How many people are in the contest? What if your the only one doing it? What do you get if you win? Then why are you doing it?
That is Zachary!!!
At least my house is clean, if anyone wants to come over you better come quick... I can't promise it will stay this way for long!!!
P.S - Ben just got home and asked why I was so sweaty! I guess I needed a little more time to take a shower!!!

1 comment:

Jennybug said...

Tell Colton that Aunt Jenny wants him to be on her team!