Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Wii for 10 Days

My arms are so sore!!! Why? We have a Wii for 10 days
(an interactive game system) I must say it's pretty darn cool!!! Why do we have a Wii for 10 days? Ben's Mom bought one. I wish I could of filmed Zach when he found out...
His face dropped in disbelieve as he asked
"Why does a Grandma need a Wii?"
It was so funny!!!
Any way it seems that grand kids can talk there way into getting what ever they want... Grandma let us borrow it for 10 days!

If I keep getting a good work out, maybe I'll save up for one for Mother's Day!
(I hear it has Dance Dance revolution!!!)

2 comments:

mstott said...

Grrrr RSV :( I am so so sorry give that cute boy a kiss for me....

Love your BLOG! Miss

Karen said...

Thanks Miss, I want to get you started up on blogging!!!!