What's in my Purse???
This is my most favorite purse... I love it!!! My Mom bought it for me in Chicago for my birthday last year. I have been using it ever since!!! Can I just say one more time I LOVE THIS PURSE!!! It matches everything and well, if it doesn't match oh well!!! I LOVE IT!!!
First off I want to say "THANKS" to Jenny... for the blog challenge!
I have been cleaning my house all day...
Then I got "Bag Tagged" {What is in my purse???} or should I say
{ what's in my trash bag???} It wasn't my house that needed to be cleaned!
This is what's in my purse???
Sad to say half of it is trash...
If a robber took my purse right now, all they would get is bunch of Change, Garbage and a few Tampons!!!
I can't believe I carry all this junk around with me... Now that I have cleaned out my purse, it is a lot less heavy!!! And when Ben asks for gum I will know right where it is!!! Can't wait to see what is in all of your purses!!!

5 comments:
That is so neat that you are saving the Beauty and the Beast Program. You are such a nice aunt, I am the mom and I didn't even save a program. Congratulations! You win a Prize!
oops, I should of cleaned my purse out after your comment... Sorry I am excited for my prize!!!
No wonder you are so buff, that is a lot of change!
Very cute purse, but is that a Christmas CD you have in there?
omy karen that is like my most favorite purse every! i hope that when im a mom i will have cute purses like you do!!
Post a Comment