Tuesday, March 25, 2008

All Because of a Ponytail...

I was getting ready this morning (something I should do more often) and first off Bryson didn't like my eye make-up he said "make it better ,Mom" I told him I was leaving them the way they were and that they look pretty!
Well, as soon as I put my hair in a ponytail all drama broke out!!!


For some reason he does not like my hair up! Normally, when I put my hair up, he will come up and take the scrunchy out and say "make it better, Mom"


Today he was really mad, because I kept trying to put my hair back up!!! This is the fit he threw when I put my hair up!!! This cute little picture is of him throwing my scrunchy under the bed!!!

This is 2 seconds after I promised not to wear my hair in a ponytail!!!
Wow, what a happy boy!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so funny about your hair! When Daniel was 3, the kids watched "Witches" where the ladies could pull their face off and it was a scarey witch. For some reason, Daniel thought I could do this and was scared of me!!! I felt so bad. He was always worried I would pull my face off and be a witch!

Jennybug said...

I want to come over and braid your hair in 5o little braids! Let's see what that does to the little guy!

Karen said...

Rebecca, That's a crack up! Kids are so funny. Jenny as for all the braids... I don't my three year old to have a nervous breakdown!

Heather M said...

Bryson is the cutest boy even when he's throwing a fit.

Brittany said...

That is so hilarious! I didn't realize he was so picky about fashion.