The boys all love to snuggle, they ask every night if they can snuggle with me. I try to sneak in their room and snuggle with them one at a time. Although lately they have all been sleeping in the same room! They all asked last night if I could snuggle with them. So I decided I would just "Snuggle Buggle" (as Colton calls it) with all the boys at the same time!
(as you can see it is extremely comfortable!!!)
I love being a Mom!!!

4 comments:
Karen, your blog is awesome, thanks for inviting me! Your boys are so cute! I love how you even have music. You definetly have this blog thing down! Love melissa
Look at those snuggly boys how fun!
Where's Soy-Dog? How come he didn't get to snuggle? Was he having a coco bottle?
Cute! Who was taking the picture? Sawyer?
Post a Comment