Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Dump Truck Surprise


The Dump Truck Surprise!

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit this afternoon. Boy, was Bryson surprised, when he saw the great BIG dump truck. He was so excited and climbed right up into the truck with Grandpa. His Favorite thing was the horn!!! (and boy is it LOUD!) When he honked it, poor little Sawyer got so scared. He held on to Grandma as tight as he could! Grandpa took all the kids for a ride.
All of the boys sure liked the dump truck surprise!!!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa
We love you!!!

2 comments:

Jennybug said...

Lucky! I wish my parents gave me a Dump Truck surprise!

Carson said...

Isn't that a fun dump truck! The boys just get a kick out of it...Parker thinks it is his. your pictures are so cute, I don't think I have ever seen a smile bigger then the one on Bryson's face!