Monday, March 10, 2008

Little Boys and Baths

Little boys and their baths!!!

Bryson and Sawyer Love their baths. In fact they cry when it's time to get out!!! Something must happen between the ages of 3 and 5. Colton and Zach whine, when it's time to take a bath!!! This has me a little worried for when summer time rolls around. If you have, or have ever had a little boy you'll know what I mean. (the little boy smell, when they have been playing outside all day) The only thing that is worse than the little boy smell, is the Junior high boy smell!!! I remember when my Brother B---- would come in the house with all of his little buddies (it was like hitting a brick wall) So I have decide that when my boys are all teenagers, I am going to leave a bottle of Febreze by the back door!!! They'll be required to spray their self down, before coming into the house!!!

1 comment: