Friday, March 7, 2008

The best treat ever!!!










I Love Strawberries!




I love Strawberry season! Every time I go to Costco I am amazed at how big the strawberries are!!! (I just can't resist even though they are a little pricey still). They are soooooooo good! The only thing that makes me sad is that everyone in my family LOVES them as much as me and they go way to fast!!! Especially when I dip them... Yep, I know your jealous, but Carson posted the cake so I thought I would post the strawberries!
(Jenny, if you are reading this you better get here quick,
and don't bring anyone with you!!!)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

If I recall correctly, you were going to make me some of the coconut strawberries. I am a little upset that I didn't get a call.

Karen said...

Next time I make them, I will deliver them personally to your house!!!(this only applies to Brittany, the rest of you will have to come over and get them yourself!)

Jennybug said...

Man the one day I don't blog! I mean really, I feel like they called my name at a you have to be present to win drawing! Poor, Poor Me! Those looked good enough to eat!