Thursday, March 6, 2008

Not what I had planned...


Today was not what I had planned!!! First off it's a little ironic that yesterday's post mentioned a good nights sleep... Because Bryson woke me up at 5:00 (that is still considered the middle of the night to me) with an ear ache. So I took him to the Doctor. Jenny came over and watched the kids for me (thanks for making my bed!) The Doctor said "he had an ear ache and a lot of wheezing in his chest." So they sent me home with a nebulizer (thinking he might have a little RSV) I got home and Sawyer sounded awful (even though he was full of smiles) so I took him to the Doctor... He also has an ear infection... Finally I came home and have accomplished nothing today except for sweeping the floor twice... and if you came over right now you would think that I have never picked up a broom in my life!!! We have enough food on our floor to feed a small country!!!

So I know this sounds mean, but I am going to start having the little person that makes all the messes clean it up by himself!!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Your poor kids... First you get them all sick, then you make them slave the day away!

Rebecca said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Does Sawyer do other people's floors as well? Maybe I could "borrow" him for a while......

Karen said...

Heck yeah, I rent him out! The only problem is he makes more of a mess than he cleans!!!

Jennybug said...

Those pictures are so cute. I really want that little boy.

Carson said...

Karen I just love your blog, sorry the kis are sick, I think its going around at our house.