I went to Costco with Jenny the other day to stock up... I noticed 3 other ladies who were doing the same as me... Jenny thought I was being a little paranoid and started calling me "Chicken Little" well she sure is going to be sad when I have hot yummy bread to eat and she's left eating beans! (OK, I would share with her!)
Now is the time to be prepared...
After coming home from Costco I organized my cupboards!
Don't they look awesome?
(No, I am not sleeping with the enemy)
I even decide to buy 25 pounds of salt...
I know 25 pounds of salt....
(if you are working on your food storage right now don't buy salt... I have enough to go around for the next 100 years!!!)
Its great for your kids to play on!!!
(I just noticed in the picture, Bryson is actually wearing a pair of jeans with out holes in them!)

5 comments:
Go Karen Go! I know where my family is going if the sky falls! I hope you have plenty to feed a family of 6 (i think booze would eat bread if he had to. Ha ha I need to get a start on mine.
Carson, come on over when the sky falls, we can all play games and eat bread!!! If you know any great reciepes that use alot of salt, be sure to bring it over!
Can I come too? Can I come even if the sky doesn't fall?
Isn't salt a preservative?? We could cure some ham or something. Actually, nobody has a pig, so we would have to use our dogs. Yuck! My own statement really grossed me out.
You are SO organized... we are going to have to start calling you Martha.
I wish I was Martha, OK not really I just wish she would come organize my house!!! I just cleaned another cupboard tonight!!! Yeah!
I love you Chicken Little!
Post a Comment