Karen, You're having way too much fun with the hair!! I can just picture you laughing as you try different ones. I do think the one of you with short hair and the second one of Ben would make a good pair. Your Aunt is gorgeous. I'm just glad you don't have a picture of me. Keep having fun and keeping us entertained.
You are way too funny, if I need a laugh I'll look on your blog. I tried to do that with my pics. but my head was too small and it didn't work. Aunt Sue does look hot but that's not a very modest dress she has...
7 comments:
Karen,
You're having way too much fun with the hair!! I can just picture you laughing as you try different ones. I do think the one of you with short hair and the second one of Ben would make a good pair. Your Aunt is gorgeous. I'm just glad you don't have a picture of me.
Keep having fun and keeping us entertained.
Whooo Hooooo! I always thought Sue should have been a model! Now i know she was.
Aunt Sue, you look so hot!
Wow. I never knew Sue had all that! haha. Where has she been hiding it?? lol. Thanks Karen!
Ok girl that was supposed to be our secret! That is the last time I will share my past with you! By the way the picture is great. Thanks for sharing!
Aunt Sue, I thought you would like this picture!!! Love you tons!!!
You are way too funny, if I need a laugh I'll look on your blog. I tried to do that with my pics. but my head was too small and it didn't work. Aunt Sue does look hot but that's not a very modest dress she has...
Post a Comment