Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby Cages...

I am so thankful I have a baby cage (also know as a crib). That way when I am pushed to the limits, I have place to put my little Sawyer!!!
Yesterday, when I got out of the shower this is what I found... My cute little Halloween book (that actually has pictures in it) was ripped to shreds. Was I mad? You bet I was, then I took a deep breath, put my naughty little baby in his crib and took a picture!!!
I tried to put the book back together but then discovered it was hopeless... I guess I'll just use one of the other 4 Halloween books I have. (I've been designing classes for a few years now!)
What I learned from this.... "Never trust Barney to babysit while I'm in the shower!!!"

3 comments:

Roger Gibson said...

Oh, Karen that's sad! My son won't even watch tv. I have to stick him in the exersaucer while I shower and I will keep doing that till he's old enough to climb out himself. You make me look bad with your scrapbooking. That's why I started a blog - to feel less guilty about it. You are so pretty. You don't look like you've aged at all! Love your blog! - Cozette

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! I think I would have had to lock myself in a cage so that I wouldn't cause him bodily injury!

Rebecca said...

Oh sad! Yep those cages are wonderful, that is, until they learn how to ESCAPE them!!!! I'm sorry about your cute book. Maybe Sawyer just wanted to "design" the book HIS way!