Don't you think our baby girl is cute!!! I can't believe she doesn't have blue eyes.
I might try making a baby with Karl Malone or Elvis later on... I'll have to post them once I'm done!
I just made a really "scary" baby with Elvis...I'm sure glad we never got the chance to hook up!!! Well, I am done wasting my night away. If I didn't already have four kids, I can picture me wasting my life away with this program!!! I feel like I should be on the movie "How to lose a guy in 10 days" I better be done with this I really like my guy and don't want to lose him!!!

4 comments:
Jonathan said that he is glad you only did that experiment with those two people. (or at least those are the only two that you posted)
Your posts are so funny. Your Elvis baby is like something I would see in the national inqurier!
I tried making a baby with Adam the other night and it didn't turn out right. The little girl was hispanic.
Melissa, Is Adams Mom or Dad Hispanic? Just Kidding...That's weird, I don't why it didn't turn out. I have been trying to make a few more babies but the site has been really slow!
Post a Comment