Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Thankful

A few things I'm thankful for today:

1. My oven is fixed!!! For those of you who do not know this, I have been with out an oven for most the summer. Thanks to my darling little baby "who pushed the self cleaning button" and broke it!!! (The oven repair man said "You should never self clean your oven") Speaking of cleaning, I cleaned my oven "all by myself' the old fashion way" not only does it work it looks brand new!!!

2. I am so thankful for Arm and Hammer Washing Soda... You know how if you leave your clothes in the washer overnight or something it makes them smell bad and no matter what you do you just can't get that smell out? Well, try a scoop of Arm and Hammer with your normal detergent. Your clothes will smell so fresh!!!

3. I am so thankful for those warm fuzzy socks and my fleece blanket and that Ben is not home during the day so I can stay warm...We have been having a constant battle with the air conditioner. When he comes home from work the first thing he does is turn on the air. I will try and sneak it off if (he isn't looking.) I need to go to the store today and buy some really warm sweat shirts! I am freezing...

4. I'm happy that my house isn't spotless, that means I have four sweet little children running around playing and making messes. I have come to realize the only time my house is clean and stays clean is when they aren't around. I would rather have messes than a clean empty house.

5. All my shows are starting up. I know it sounds crazy, but it's always fun to look forward to watching a good T.V show. The only thing I'm nervous about is that on Thursday we won't be able to record everything. What are the shows I watch??? That's another post!

1 comment:

Jennybug said...

I am thankful for a sister that helps my blog to look cool.