Tuesday, September 16, 2008

They're Home

Zach and Ben got home late last night. They went to Denver to see a Bronco's game. The game ended up being a great one 38-39 and the Broncos won!!! Zach was very excited when he came home, he ran and gave me a big hug! The first thing he showed me was the ginormous gobstopper he pulled out of his pocket, Ben bought it for him earlier that day at the movie theater. Zach told me "That he had been working on it all day!" (I can just imagine him licking non-stop) Ben said "That was all he did at the airport and on the airplane"...Can you imagine an adult doing this on a plane? I am totally getting a giant gobstopper next time I fly!!!


Ben and Zach said they had good seats for the game and had a really fun time. Zachary got a football and ended up getting four autographs from football players. I am glad to have my boy's back home.
Zach was so excited to show me his football (and gobstopper)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I remember when we were kids and we would get the giant gobstoppers and put them in dixie cups ad lick them flat. I don't think I ever got the center out!