We went to the ZOO today! We had so much fun that when we were getting ready to leave I applied what I payed today and bought a family pass to the Zoo.

I took this picture... I can't believe I actually got CUTE pictures at the Zoo... This is the first time I have ever gotten great pictures, 135 to be exact... and not just of animals of my kids to!!!




I had a lot of fun taking pictures of animals...I might turn into one of those freaky people who just go to the zoo to take pictures of animals... (no offense, if you are one of those weird people)

Zach and
Colton by the Giraffes

My cute boys by the black bears

Sawyer is getting so big...
He loved hanging upside down from the rails.
He is way more entertaining than the monkeys!!!

Watching the Elephant show...This show is definitely NOT recommended...

Everyone got a yummy treat at the zoo...

Messy Sawyer

Sticky
Bryson
The boys liked riding the carousal

Zachary is such a good big brother, he was so cute all day
lifting Sawyer up and making sure he saw everything...

Our family by the Giraffes...
Bryson thought it was really neat to see the giraffe pee.

All the boys

Ridding on the Zoo Train..
(We HAD to do this to make up for
Bryson's bad dream a couple weeks ago)

Sawyer and Mommy (Zach took this picture)

I never had to worry about getting lost at the Zoo...
Bryson was always keeping track of where we were and where we were going next!!!


I'm actually not sure if he even saw any animals...
He was so busy looking at the map all day long!!!

As you can see
Bryson really liked having a map of the Zoo!!!
We had a really fun day and would love to the Zoo again...
I can get a guest in FREE... with my Zoo membership...
So if you are up for a day at the Zoo give me a call!!!
3 comments:
Wow those are great animal pictures. The kids are cute too, but the animals are really great, especially the giraffe. Maybe you could get a job with National Geographic!
Those are really fun pictures! I love the one of the penguins of course since they are my favorite animals. You'll have to go to Boo at the Zoo in Oct. it's so fun! (for kids, I mean. I don't trick or treat I promise)
Your zoo animal pictures were awesome, but I liked the pictures of your 4 little animals the best.
Post a Comment