Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bryson Starts School

Pre-School

Bryson was so excited to go to school. He has been waiting for this day for a very long time. Every morning he asks me "MOM, I going to school?" When he woke up Tuesday Morning I told him "Guess what Bryson, you get to go to school today." He said "All by myself?" I told him "Yes" And he smiled and said "Yeah"

Bryson was so cute and loved getting ready for school... I actually think he can get himself ready better than the older kids, I didn't have to ask him to do anything twice.
Colton was really excited for Bryson to go to school. He was really cute helping him get ready, he told him what to do all morning long... (that's probably why I didn't have to!)
Bryson with his CARS back pack.

I had one lonely little boy left home and he really wanted to go to school. I found an old backpack that he wore around most the morning. I thought it was really funny when Zach said "I wish I could send Sawyer to school for me!!!" I told Zach "Sawyer would probably get a card pulled for being naughty and get sent to the Principals office"

4 comments:

Carson said...

What a cute boy! That is so great that he was so excited to go to school!

Melissa said...

Those are such cute pictures. I can't believe Bryson is old enough to go to school!

Anonymous said...

I love that Sawyers "backpack" is as big as he is! It's fun that they are all excited to go to school... well almost all of them!

Rebecca said...

Bryson looks so cute! What a darling little pre-schooler. And poor little Sawyer, he looks so pitiful! You could just do what John's mom did. John was sad when his big brother went to school and he didn't, so his mom just told John to go ahead and go too! (the teacher sent him by the way!!)