Sunday, September 21, 2008

Football Saturday


A day at the football field... First off we met the whole team over at
Bingham High School for pictures.
They just finished the new football field and it is awesome!!!
After pictures we headed over to the park where all the games are. We are very lucky to have home games all season long. We play our games on the same field every time. The game started at noon, but we there 45 min. early for practice. Right after half time Jenny, Jonathan, Nicole and Megan came and watched the game!
Bryson and Sawyer loved having someone to play with!!!

Even though we lost (our first game) to Riverton.
It was fun having all the support.
I love Nicole and Megan's team spirit!!!

Jakes game was right after ours so we decided to stay and watch. They were playing Riverton to... So we really wanted them to win. It was a close game and we were sad that they lost!!! I must say watching the "Big giant football boy's" as Bryson calls them, is way intense... I still have a lot to learn about football. The best advice was given to me by my sister "Just sit by someone smart and yell and scream what they do!"

My only problem was I sat by her!!! Just kidding...(well, not really) This was the funnest game all year!!! We talked and laughed and (watch the game)I love being a football Mom with Jenny!!!

Bingham Rocks!!!

No comments: