I am on the hunt for a "blue easy bake oven" I just googled it and it looks like they make it, now I just have to find it!!!A couple weeks ago Colton came home and told me "There's a girl in my class that is so lucky, and I think she's rich cuz she has her own little oven in her room and she can make food when ever she wants!" I told him "That it's called an Easy Bake oven and I got one for Christmas when I was little." He asked me "If he could get one?" I told him "Yeah, but just so you know they're pink" He said " Well, I'll just ask Santa to make me a blue one!!!"
I had thought he forgot about wanting an Easy Bake Oven....But he just reminded me this morning! So if you see a blue Easy Bake anywhere let me know. If I don't find one... I will have to explain to Colton, that Santa will be way to busy this year to make a blue Easy Bakes!!!

4 comments:
Ohhhhhhhh, I had a blue Easy Bake Oven, but that was 40 years ago. And by the way Daniel LOVED baking in LIzzy's Easy Bake Oven. Hummmmmmm, maybe I should get HIM one for Christmas, he can use it at school!!!! He probably would not care if it was pink though. I will keep my eyes open for one.
Ohh! I found one! www.etoys.com and it's grey, white and greenish. 29.99 with the mixes!
Ohhh, thanks Rebbecca. I am headed there right now! That would be really funny if you got Daniel an easy bake for Christmas...There's nothing better than food cooked by a light bulb!
I can't wait for Colton to make me some yummy doughy cookies!!!
Post a Comment