Sunday, September 7, 2008

Starting Them Young

Today was Sunday so I slept in a little... I woke up at 9:00 to two little football players!!!
You gotta love the jammy pants with out shirts...
Sawyer always tries to get in on the action.
He was trying to take Colton down so he could put the football gear on...He finally got his way. He loves wearing all the gear and trying to tackle...His only problem is "HE'S NOT EVEN TWO YET!!!" and he can only hold up his little bobble head for about a minute. Then he screams because he wants it off...Then he screams again because he wants it back on!!!

*Does anyone know where you can buy football gear for a soon to be two year old...

Bryson thinks he is so big when he's all suited up...
He loves to "take down Colton"

Colton is very nice to let him!!!

2 comments:

Jennybug said...

These are such fun pictures. What cute little boys. What a cute little Bobble head!

Brittany said...

geez, I am glad my boys haven't discovered football... yet.