Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Hair

Do you like my new hair cut????
Just kidding...Like I would ever be brave enough to cut my hair!!!!

I am just at my computer wasting my day away...I found this web site http://www.hairmixer.com/ where you can try out different hair styles for free. I am having way to much fun!!!






Colton just came in and I asked him "If he liked my hair this way?"


He said "If your hair was like that, I would probably run away!" and this is the very hair style I was going to get!!! (Just Kidding)


















Now that you have seen all my hair styles... what one do you like the best???

4 comments:

Melissa said...

woah! I thought you really did cut your hair! It looks cute. I like the one with you next to the red-headed you.

Jennybug said...

I think you need to wear clothing that is more modest. HA HA HA. You really did trick me for a minute. I was like no freaking way! I was ready to rush over to your house and go see. Yet, if you really did cut your hair that short, you would have called me up crying by now. I can't wait to show it to my kids.

Rebecca said...

Wow, I really thought your hair was cut at first. I thought it was cute. The clothes....not so much. But I do like your Dolly Parton hair, with the red rose. So funny!

sue said...

You have way to much time on your hands! This reminds me of all the fun we had right before you got married and we went shopping. I was so lucky to meet some of your friends. Reminds me of some of them.