I am really excited for the progress he has made in wearing a costume. Last year he didn't want to be anything so I ended up having him wear Halloween jammies.Thursday, September 18, 2008
I'm one of those people....
I have always thought the people who let kids run around in costumes were weird! Now I am one of those people! I haven't been to the grocery store or the post office yet with my "New Dog" and although I don't mind him crawling around the house... I don't 'think' I will be taking my dog "Boozer" to run any errands with me. Bryson has been obsessed with dogs for a while now, he often asks me "Mom, I be a dog to you?" I always say "yes" When he is a dog he doesn't talk and will usually only bark or whimper. My Mom came to visit a few weeks ago, Bryson was acting like a dog and only barked most the time she was here. He makes me laugh so much!!!

When Bryson is thirsty he drinks from a bowl (of course.) He is the cutest dog I have ever seen... and here I said "I would never have a dog!"
I am really excited for the progress he has made in wearing a costume. Last year he didn't want to be anything so I ended up having him wear Halloween jammies.
I am really excited for the progress he has made in wearing a costume. Last year he didn't want to be anything so I ended up having him wear Halloween jammies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Maybe I could borrow Bryson sometime, I have been wanting a dog. I wouldn't even mind taking him to the post office with me!
Could you just box up this cute little dog and send to me! I have been thinking about getting a cute little dog. Is he house broken?
There's nothing cuter than a little kid in a costume!
Oh, Yes he is house broken...Sometimes at football games he has to pee on trees or shrubs...but he never goes in the house!!! and he never jumps up on people!!!
Post a Comment