Three weeks ago I went to Tia Pan and found this cute little pumpkin girl. I brought her home and told all the boys "We had a new sister in our family!!!"
Bryson and
Colton now call this little pumpkin girl sister!!! (yeah, I know it's pretty sad...but this is the closest thing to a little girl I will ever get!) She even has a name "Cheddar Bunny" Ben picked out this name NOT me!
Colton told me "That I need to look in 'our sisters' bowl every day, if there is a note that says Mom it's for me and if the note says Dad it's to Dad...and if it says both our name then it's for both of us." This is what I found today...
Colton is so cute!!! Ever since he learned how to write he has been
writing me notes non-stop. They always say....
Mom, I Love You.
Love
ColtonToday he gave me and Ben about two dollars worth of change. We told him that "He doesn't have to give us money, and that we like notes the best!!!" I just love this little boy he is always so thoughtful!
7 comments:
Awww! Your boys are so cute! I love reading about all your fun experiences! :)
Oh, so cute!! I have a whole box full of love notes from my kids---they are one of my favorite things. That money is the cutest thing. What a great kid.
That is really cute. I think that it is so funny when your kids give you money, it only lasts when they are little and then they are holding their hand out, not to give but to receive.
This comment from Kendra was not from her. This is a case of identity theft.
You are a really fun girl.
I thought that was strange comment coming from a girl who is 15. It sounds a lot better coming form you! I was thinking that was a different comment coming for Kendra...I was thinking she is wise beyond her years!!
Send Colton to my house I could use the money! There is not enough money in the world for the love notes. Keep them all, as these are the real treasures in life. As for the new sister she is kinda scary!
Post a Comment