It was a Sunday evening and I was planning to eat a yummy turkey dinner at my mom's house. The whole family was invited over. I was starving
because I didn't want to eat very much and spoil my dinner. There were going to be mashed potatoes, turkey, corn, hot rolls and pie!!! What I wasn't expecting was to have my turkey pop out 11 days early! I was sad to miss my yummy dinner, although I was so happy to have a sweet baby boy!!!

Nine years ago today when I held this darling little
baby boy, I wasn't thinking about what the future would bring. Now I know... A lot of laughs, hugs and kisses. Bumps, bruises and stitches. A Rough, tough cute little boy who I wouldn't trade for the world!!! We love our little Zach more than ever!!!

Nine years ago today I wasn't thinking about the
rowdy birthday party he would have today.

How would I
describe this party...Lets just say a swim party with 24 boys!!!!
Does that say enough????
We love you Zach
Happy Birthday!!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Zach, Uncle John and Aunt Sue love you lots! I can't believe you are 9 already. Karen you have come along ways in the last 10 years! What an amazing and fun Mom to have. I can't remember Ben having hair!
Is this what I have to look forward to? Boy, I'm glad my son is just turning one tomorrow. You are brave!
Happy Birthday Zack!
You are such a cute boy! I can't believe you'ge 9!
looks like a fun night! Happy Birthday zach!!!
Happy Birthday Zach! I can't believe how old all of my little second cousins are getting!
How fun! The next 9 years will go by even faster. I love that picture of you in the hospital. That song, "let them be little" is one of my favorites.
I hope you had a good birthday Zach! Wow!!! Ben with hair...that's weird.
Post a Comment