Alright last night I went to a Scentsy party... At first when I found out about these parties I thought "Just another candle party!" Well, let me tell you this is not just another candle... I loved it so much, I think I am going to sign up and start selling Scentsy...I'll let you know when I sign up!!!

3 comments:
I have never been to a "candel"
party but they seem fun! I love yummy smell good candles! About the easy bake oven that's awesome. We had one but I thought they went "out of style" I think I'll ask my parents one for Christmas just so when I get hungry I can just hurry and make something good to eat! One last thing... the mix kids thing... that is so fun! where do you find those sites?Love it!
You all should have come to my party! I love the stuff...my favorite is camu camu, and welcome home. I have two warmers, so go karen go! You will get a sale out of me!
Oh you really should sell that stuff. I was sad I missed Carson's party and I know a lot of people who love sentsy!
Post a Comment