It is sad to tell summer goodbye... But fall is
definitely in the air, I can't believe how chilly it has gotten in the last couple of days. Last Friday we had a water party for scouts. I filled up 100 water balloons. The scouts had a lot of fun playing a bunch of different water games in the backyard. On Saturday I ended up filling up the left over packages of balloons. My hands were a little soar after tying off 140 water balloons although seeing how much fun the kids had it was worth it!!!

Because I was so late in the season buying water balloons I had to buy regular ones...They were much funner and way bigger! From now on I will always buy regular balloons!!!

I filled the balloons up in the
luandry room and the kids kept running back and forth in the kitchen to take them out side... my floors were soaking wet!!!

This is
Bryson with his "big giant honker balloon" (as he called it)

Sawyer woke up from his nap and was able to get in on the fun,
there were just a few balloons left.
As much as I love summer time I will be happy for Autumn!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment