Sunday, September 21, 2008
I'm a Rock Star...
I helped my friend with her little girls rock star birthday party last night!!! It was a blast... Heather throws the most amazing party's...When she told me about the rock star party, I just had to ask her if I could help out!!! We sent all the boy's to my house and all the girls rocked out!!!
Karli and me (do you love my eye lashes or what?)
This party was really different from the one I had for Zach the previous night!!!
It was really fun being a Rock Star last night...So much fun, I am tempted to dress up like this every day!!! So don't think I've flipped out if you see me picking up car pool like this!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you so much for your help Karen. I could never have pulled that off without you! The skirts turned out so cute! I owe you big time!
Post a Comment